Compliance and Licensing for Mortgage Brokers and Bankers
Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP (AGMB) is nationally recognized for representing residential lenders and brokers as they navigate through the ever-changing compliance environment in the residential mortgage banking industry.
- Mortgage risk analysis
- Federal and state regulatory guidance
- Privacy & data security
- State lender and broker licensing/registration
- Compliance audits
- Examination preparation
- Corporate & transactional (lease negotiations, warehouse agreement review, shareholder agreements etc.)
- Loan process review, development & implementation
- GSE licensing and approval
For further information, please contact Michael Barone, Esq. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Partner of AGMB’s Mortgage Compliance Practice.
AGMB Banking Practice Rack Card
New York Purchase CEMA: A Win, Win, Win Scenario; Money Saved for Sellers, Buyers and Lenders
To contact the AGMB pay-off closings department, email email@example.com.
For questions regarding pay-off closings, contact J. Alberto Davila at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ethan Guttenplan at email@example.com.