Ms. Balassone is an Associate Attorney in AGMB’s Residential Real Estate Department, based out of the New York, NY office. She works with Partner Neil B. Garfinkel, who is Broker Counsel to the Real Estate Board of New York (“REBNY”), New York City’s leading real estate trade association. Through her work she researches industry regulations and key topics from the New York State Department of Licensing that effect the industry as a whole and specifically real estate brokers. Ms. Balassone assists with hosting the REBNY Legal Line, a daily legal hotline provided exclusively for members of REBNY, and the Legal Line Question of the Week, which is distributed to all members of REBNY.
Prior to joining AGMB, Sherri A. Balassone worked as a Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York City representing buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. In 2016 she was a member of NRT’s Multi-Million Dollar Club, Top 1% and Top 1,000 of agents nationwide.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University – J.D. Cum Laude 2011
- Assumption College – B.A., 2000
- Town Residential – Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Corcoran Group – Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Glenwood Management Corporation
- Law Offices of Elliot S. Kay
BAR, COURT ADMISSIONS AND LICENSES
- New York State Bar
- New York State Real Estate Broker
- Featured on CNBC’s Power House segment on Power Lunch
- Grand Moot Court Competition Finalist
- National Trial Competition Team
- Executive Board Member of Public Interest Law Scholarship Organization