Ms. Balassone is an Associate Attorney in AGMB’s Residential Real Estate Department, based out of the New York, NY office. She specializes in matters regarding fair housing, real estate licensing, real estate continuing education, residential sales and leasing transactions. Ms. Balassone works in conjunction with Partner Neil B. Garfinkel, who is Broker Counsel to the Real Estate Board of New York (“REBNY”), New York City’s leading real estate trade association. Through her work, she researches and writes about regulations that effect the industry as a whole and specifically real estate brokers. Ms. Balassone co-hosts the REBNY Legal Line, a daily legal hotline provided exclusively for REBNY members and co-writes the Legal Line Question of the Week and Fair Housing Friday articles which are distributed to all members of REBNY.
Ms. Balassone is the co-content creator of the TOOLBOX 4 Real Estate Agent Success, a platform built specifically for real estate agents to access pertinent guidelines and continuing education required by the state of New York. She is a Real Estate Instructor for New York State real estate licensee continuing education and teaches classes on fair housing, advertising, New York State rental/leasing laws and more.
Prior to joining AGMB, Sherri A. Balassone worked as a Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York City representing buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. In 2016 she was a member of NRT’s Multi-Million Dollar Club, Top 1% and Top 1,000 of agents nationwide.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University – J.D. Cum Laude 2011
- Assumption College – B.A., 2000
- Glenwood Management Corporation
- Town Residential – Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Corcoran Group – Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Law Offices of Elliot S. Kay
BAR, COURT ADMISSIONS AND LICENSES
- New York State Bar, March 2012
- New York State Real Estate Broker, March 2013
- Featured on CNBC’s Power House segment on Power Lunch
- Grand Moot Court Competition Finalist
- National Trial Competition Team
- Executive Board Member of Public Interest Law Scholarship Organization