Raymond Rufat is an Associate in the Litigation Department. He represents corporate and individual clients in all phases of civil litigation in the courts of New York. Mr. Rufat has experience in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, professional liability defense, construction litigation, medical malpractice, general liability defense, products liability, and insurance coverage. Mr. Rufat has represented Fortune 500 companies, third party claims administrators, insurance companies, high net worth individuals, government entities, small businesses, hospitals, individual health care providers, boards of cooperatives and condominiums, and homeowner associations.
Mr. Rufat works out of the firm’s New York office.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, 2013
- Boston College, 2010
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- State of New York
- State of Florida
Membership and Affiliations
- New York Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Cuban-American Bar Association
- StreetWise Partners, Mentor
- Wood, Smith, Henning & Berman, LLP
- Falk, Waas, Hernandez, Cortina, Solomon & Bonner, P.A.
- Hon. Kathleen Cardone, U.S. District Court – Western District of Texas, Judicial Intern
- Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law, Development Editor