As a partner and co-head within the Real Estate and Banking Practices Group, Mr. Xylas has a specific concentration in Transactional Real Estate, Banking and Corporate, Limited Liability Company and Business Law.
His Transactional Real Estate experience involves representing individuals and entities on all aspects of residential and commercial acquisitions and sales of real estate property. He also represents overseas investors focused on acquisition/sale, leasing and financing of all types of real estate properties in New York.
His Banking experience includes overseeing mortgage settlement representation for major retail lenders and wholesale mortgage bankers in the State of New York.
With respect to Corporate, Limited Liability Company and Business Law, Mr. Xylas represents entities and individual clients with respect to choice, formation, operation and management relating to closely held corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1990
- Syracuse University – Whitman School of Management, B.S., cum laude, 1987
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Law clerk to the Honorable Bernard Newman, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Xylas & Associates, LLP, later known as Xylas & Ziccardi, LLP (Founder)
- Ross & Hardies, LLP (Associate)
Membership and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association – Section memberships: Business Law and Real Estate
- New York State Department of State – Certified Instructor of Real Estate Classes
- Board of Directors of Hellenic-American Chamber of Commerce
- Legal counsel – Board of Trustees of The Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in New York
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
1430 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10018 | Phone: 212-201-1170
3900 West Alameda Avenue, Suite 2100, Burbank, California 91505 | Phone: 310-300-2900
225 Broadhollow Road, Suite 102, Melville, NY 11747 | Phone: 516-986-2745
These links opens another window.
© 2019 Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertising: Please note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
By AGMB Law LLP / June 17, 2019
Michael Xylas, Partner in the AGMB Real Estate division, recently led a discussion with Wells Fargo Sales Manager Stephen Lascher....Read More
By AGMB Law LLP / June 7, 2019
Michael Xylas, a co-Partner in Charge of Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson’s residential real estate and banking practices recently represented AGMB...Read More
By AGMB Law LLP / June 5, 2019
Michael Barone, the Partner In Charge of AGMB's Mortgage Compliance Practice and recently appointed Counsel to the New York Association of...Read More
By AGMB Law LLP / June 4, 2019
Senior associate with AGMB’s Mortgage Compliance Practice, Marie J. O’Brien, has been highlighted as one of HousingWire’s 2019 Rising Stars. Click...Read More