Michael Dallal is an attorney in AGMB’s Banking Department. He represents lenders in all aspects of financing matters. He conducts due dilgence and resolves issues to ensure the enforceability of lender rights. Mr. Dallal was a real estate attorney for over a decade prior to joining AGMB, representing lenders and individual clients in a wide variety of real esate transactions and litigation matters.
- Fordham University School of Law – J.D. 2005
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art – M.Eng. 2001
- Hofstra University – B.S. with Honors, 1999
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- New York State
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court – E.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Court – S.D.N.Y.