Michael B. Kowalsky is an associate in AGMB’s Litigation Department.
Based out of AGMB’s Los Angeles office, he represents individual and corporate clients in a variety of litigation matters, including claims for copyright and trademark infringement, breach of contract, and business torts.
Mr. Kowalsky also dedicates a portion of his practice to representing directors, writers, actors, filmmakers, and production companies in connection with the development and distribution of television and motion picture projects.
Further, Mr. Kowalsky prosecutes and defends trademark and copyright registrations, provides counsel and services relating to the structure and formation of corporate and other business entities, and represents clients throughout all aspects of probate proceedings.
- Loyola Law School – J.D. 2015
- California State University, Chico – With Distinction, B.A. in Political Science, 2009
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Beverly Reid O’Connell, U.S. Federal District Court, Central District of California
- California Board of Equalization’s Tax Appeals Assistance Program
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- California State Bar
- United States District Court – Central District of California
- International and Comparative Law Review, Editor
- California State University, Chico, Public Law Community Service Award