Marianna Shipley is an associate in the banking and real estate department at AGMB representing banks and lending institutions in various types of mortgage finance transactions, including refinances, CEMAs and purchases.
Additionally, prior to joining AGMB, Marianna represented both purchasers and sellers in all facets of residential real estate transactions. Marianna also represented lenders/creditors in bankruptcy, foreclosure and collection proceedings.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. 1991
- St. John’s University, B.S. 1986
- Law Office of Sandy Miserendino 2002-2019
- Malen & Associates, P.C. 1991-2002
BAR, COURT ADMISSIONS, AND LICENSES
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York