Kenneth Spencer is a partner with AGMB’s Litigation Practice Group in Burbank, California.
Mr. Spencer focuses his practice in the areas of business litigation, healthcare law, products liability, personal injury and wrongful termination on behalf of the plaintiff and defendant, consumer and manufacturer, and employee and employer. Over the course of his career, he has represented a wide array of clients including military supply companies, aircraft parts manufactures, physicians, professional athletes, musicians, entrepreneurs, local restaurants and night clubs.
Mr. Spencer is also the inventor and patent holder of The Jury Case – “Your Voir Dire Organizer” – the jury selection system that has been used with great success in civil and criminal courtrooms throughout the country since 2015 by judges, jury consultants, court clerks, and attorneys for the plaintiff, defendant, prosecution and accused. www.blumberg.com/thejurycase. U.S. Patent No. 9,189,971. Made in USA.
- Rutgers University (New Brunswick, N.J.) – B.A., 1982
- Rutgers School of Law (Newark, N.J.) – J.D., 1985
- Baker, Keener & Nahra, LLP.
- Nagelberg, Bernard & Spencer
- Nagelberg & Associates, LLP.
- Law Offices of Neil A. Scotti
BAR, COURT ADMISSIONS
- California State Bar
- United States District Court of California (Central and Eastern)