Kayleigh Mayer is an attorney in AGMB’s entertainment and estate planning practices.
Based out of AGMB’s Los Angeles office, Ms. Mayer represents producers, writers, actors, filmmakers, and production companies in connection with documentary, television, and new media projects. She prepares and negotiates various entertainment contracts and advises clients on all aspects of financing, development, production, distribution, and intellectual property matters, as well as renders production legal services on documentaries and television series.
In addition to her entertainment practice, Ms. Mayer has a broad range of experience in estate planning and administration, where she advises clients on the usage of trusts, wills, life insurance trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, and related matters.
- Marquette University Law School – J.D., 2013
- Marquette University – BS, cum laude, in Business Administration, 2010
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- California State Bar
- Wisconsin State Bar
- Marquette University Sports Law Review, Editor
- National Sports Law Institute, Certificate in Sports Law
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Association of Media and Entertainment Counsel
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California Copyright Conference