Joshua Webster is an associate in AGMB’s Litigation Department based out of AGMB’s Burbank, California office. Mr. Webster represents individual and corporate clients in a variety of ligation matters including claims for breach of contract, business torts, entertainment law, personal injury, and labor & employment law on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Webster aims to listen to his client’s needs and works to obtain them a just result.
Prior to joining AGMB, Joshua worked for an aggressive litigation labor and employment law firm representing employees in disability discrimination, age discrimination, wrongful termination, and individual and class action wage and hour litigation.
- Willamette University College of Law, 2013
- Columbia University, 2008
- Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP
BAR, COURT ADMISSIONS AND LICENSES
- California State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- United States District Court – Central District of California
- United States District Court – Northern District of California
- United States District Court – Southern District of California
- United States District Court – Eastern District of California
- Columbia University: NCAA College Football 4-year Letterman
- Certified as Class Counsel in Wage and Hour Class Actions
- Willamette Law Moot Court Board
- Willamette Law Review