Jonathan Weg is an Associate in the Litigation Department.
He represents corporate and individual clients in all phases of civil litigation in the courts of New York and New Jersey. Mr. Weg has experience in complex commercial litigation in the financial, construction, real estate and aviation industries. Mr. Weg works out of the firm’s New York office.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2016
- Yeshiva University, cum laude, 2012
BAR, COURT ADMISSIONS AND LICENSES
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law, Volume 24, Aug 2016 “We Don’t Come From a Land Down Under: How Adopting Australia’s Gun Laws Would Violate the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution”