John Accursio is an associate in AGMB’s corporate and tax law practices. John obtained a Juris Doctor from The George Washington University Law School in 2019, where he served as a member of the Public Contract Law Journal. After obtaining his Juris Doctor, John obtained a Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 2020.
Prior to joining AGMB, John worked as a tax associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and a tax and corporate associate at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP.
John has experience in tax planning, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, income tax matters, and litigation.
John is admitted to the New York and District of Columbia Bars, and resides in New York, New York.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.A. 2013
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D. 2019
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. 2020
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
Bar and Licenses
- New York State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar