James E. Cantanno
James E. Cantanno is a partner of AGMB’s Commercial Real Estate Group.
Mr. Cantanno is experienced in all facets of real estate law. He counsels corporate, institutional, and individual clients in the purchase, sale, financing, and leasing of commercial properties. Mr. Cantanno has extensive experience in the purchase and sale of performing and non- performing loans and is also well versed in the areas of loan restructuring, workouts, mortgage foreclosure and related real estate litigation.
Mr. Cantanno earned his law degree from St. John’s University School of Law. Prior to joining AGMB he was a partner at Teitelbaum Gallagher.
Mr. Cantanno resides in Massapequa Park, New York with his wife, Kathryn. Jim and Kathy have four sons.
- St. John’s University School of Law – J.D., 1994
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. in Psychology/Pre-Medical, 1987
Bar and Court Admission
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Membership and Affiliations
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Boy Scout Troop 690, Seaford, New York