Alexander Rabinowitz is an Associate in the Litigation Department.
He represents corporate and individual clients in all phases of civil litigation in the courts of New York and New Jersey. Mr. Rabinowitz has experience in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, professional liability defense, employment litigation, products liability defense, municipal law, defamation law and general liability defense.
Mr. Rabinowitz also represents boards of cooperatives, condominiums and homeowner associations in connection with a wide variety of litigation concerning community association living. Mr. Rabinowitz works out of the firm’s New York office.
- Brooklyn Law School, cum laude, 2012
- William Paterson University, 2005
- CALI Excellence Award, Fundamentals of Legal Drafting
- Brooklyn Journal of International Law, Notes and Comments Editor
- Teaching Assistant, Constitutional Law
- Braff, Harris, Sukoneck, Maloof
- Trenk, DiPasquale, Della Fera & Sodono
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
Membership and Affiliations
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association