AGMB believes in the culture of “giving back.” Accordingly, AGMB is involved in many charities and community based organizations. Additionally, AGMB is proud of the relationships that it maintains with other companies and the benefits that these relationships provide to AGMB’s clients. Finally, AGMB is an active participant in many trade associations and organizations. The knowledge and information that AGMB acquires by participating in these organizations is very important to AGMB’s practice areas. To find out more about these relationships, please see the menu to the left.
- American Association of Residential Mortgage Regulators
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Commercial Industrial Brokers Society
- Community Bankers Mortgage Forum
- Empire State Mortgage Bankers Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Long Island Board of Realtors
- Long Island Commercial Network
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Mortgage Bankers Association of New York
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- National Association of Realtors
- NewYork Association of Mortgage Brokers
- New York State Association of Realtors
- New York State Bar Association
- Real Estate Board of NewYork
- Secure Settlements Inc.
1430 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10018 | Phone: 212-201-1170
3900 West Alameda Avenue, Suite 2100, Burbank, California 91505 | Phone: 310-300-2900
225 Broadhollow Road, Suite 102, Melville, NY 11747 | Phone: 516-986-2745
These links opens another window.
© 2019 Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertising: Please note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
By AGMB Law LLP / June 17, 2019
Michael Xylas, Partner in the AGMB Real Estate division, recently led a discussion with Wells Fargo Sales Manager Stephen Lascher....Read More
By AGMB Law LLP / June 7, 2019
Michael Xylas, a co-Partner in Charge of Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson’s residential real estate and banking practices recently represented AGMB...Read More
By AGMB Law LLP / June 5, 2019
Michael Barone, the Partner In Charge of AGMB's Mortgage Compliance Practice and recently appointed Counsel to the New York Association of...Read More
By AGMB Law LLP / June 4, 2019
Senior associate with AGMB’s Mortgage Compliance Practice, Marie J. O’Brien, has been highlighted as one of HousingWire’s 2019 Rising Stars. Click...Read More