AGMB offers many resources in an effort to facilitate its relationship with its clients and the many industries it serves. Please utilize the links below to access the resources that are appropriate for your needs.
Commercial Real Estate
- Part 1: Back to School: “Why There Was NO SHRINKAGE” aka LOSS FACTORS & USEABLE VS. RENTABLE SQUARE FEET
- Part 2: WHAT’S THE USE?: Use Clause Negotiating Trade Secrets
- Part 3: COME ON AND TAKE A FREE RIDE: FREE RENT CONCESSIONS IN A COMMERCIAL LEASE
- Part 4: If the Thunder Don’t Get You Then the Lightning Will aka Choosing Your Poisons Amongst Rent Escalations
- Part 5: WHO’S COOLER THAN YOU aka Air Conditioning, Heat & Electricity Lease Negotiation Pointers
- Part 6: “JUST A LITTLE IS ENOUGH vs. HOW MUCH SECURITY DEPOSIT IS ENOUGH LEASE NEGOTIATION TIPS”
- Part 7: “What Do You Mean You Won’t Be a Good Guy (Guaranty)?”
- Part 8: HELP ON THE WAY: COMMERCIAL LEASING BROKERS MAKING A DIFFERENCE”
- Part 9: BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE: Fire & Casualty Clause Lease Negotiation Tips
- Part 10: Bed … BUG … and Beyond: Everything You NEVER Wanted to Know About BED BUGS But Were Afraid to Ask!
- Part 11: LOVE THE 1 U R WITH: Negotiating Tips on Lease Renewals & Tenant Retention
- Part 12: LET’S GET LOUD – Noise & Vibration Lease Negotiation Tips
- Part 13: SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO? aka Lease Exit Strategies
- Part 14: TRUCKIN’ aka TENANT RELOCATION LEASING TIPS
- Part 15: Fun Police on My Back: Landlords Shifting Legal Compliance Issues to Tenants
- Part 16: OFF THE WALL aka TENANT RESTORATION and REMOVAL OBLIGATIONS at LEASE TERMINATION
- Part 17: NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER aka HOLDOVER CLAUSE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND PENALTIES UNDER A COMMERCIAL LEASE
- Part 18: Break on Through to the Other Side aka LANDLORD’S SUBSTITUTE SPACE AND RELOCATION CLAUSE
- Lease Restructurings, Modifications & Workouts a/k/a What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace, Love & Rent Reductions?
- Subleasing Risk & Rewards: If it Sounds Too Good to be True, Then is it?