Stephane Abitbol is an Associate in AGMB’s Commercial Real Estate Department.
Based out of AGMB’s New York office, Stephane represents clients in commercial leasing transactions, sales and acquisitions. Stephane also assists in residential leasing and other residential real estate transactions as well as the formation of corporate and other business entities.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – J.D., 2016
- McGill University – B.A., 2011
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar
- Cardozo Journal of International & Comparative Law – Staff Editor (2014-2015)
- Cardozo Journal of International & Comparative Law – Executive Editor (2015-2016)
- Publication: 24 Cardozo J. Int’l & Comp. L. 229 – The Canadian Trademark Regime: Amendments to the Trade-Marks Act and the Threat to Canada and the United States.