Mr. Bergson is co-chair of AGMB’s Litigation Practice Group.
Mr. Bergson’s practice focuses on business and corporate litigation matters, as well as professional liability defense. He has particular experience in the areas of real estate litigation, business divorce, lawyers professional liability and products liability defense. He represents boards of cooperatives, condominiums and homeowner associations as general counsel and in connection with a wide variety of litigation including shareholder/sponsor disputes, vendor claims, election controversies and all other aspects of community association living. He has also handled disputes concerning miscellaneous/not-for-profit insurance lines, securities litigation, intellectual property and errors and omissions matters.
Mr. Bergson lives with his wife and three children in Huntington, New York and works primarily out of the firm’s New York office.
- Boston University School of Law – J.D., 1988
- University of Denver – B.S.B.A., 1985
- Margolis Bergson LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren, LLP
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar, Appellate Division, First Department
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
Membership and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance