As a partner and co-head within the Real Estate and Banking Practices Group, Mr. Xylas has a specific concentration in Transactional Real Estate, Banking and Corporate, Limited Liability Company and Business Law.
His Transactional Real Estate experience involves representing individuals and entities on all aspects of residential and commercial acquisitions and sales of real estate property. He also represents overseas investors focused on acquisition/sale, leasing and financing of all types of real estate properties in New York.
His Banking experience includes overseeing mortgage settlement representation for major retail lenders and wholesale mortgage bankers in the State of New York.
With respect to Corporate, Limited Liability Company and Business Law, Mr. Xylas represents entities and individual clients with respect to choice, formation, operation and management relating to closely held corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1990
- Syracuse University – Whitman School of Management, B.S., cum laude, 1987
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Law clerk to the Honorable Bernard Newman, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Xylas & Associates, LLP, later known as Xylas & Ziccardi, LLP (Founder)
- Ross & Hardies, LLP (Associate)
Membership and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association – Section memberships: Business Law and Real Estate
- New York State Department of State – Certified Instructor of Real Estate Classes
- Board of Directors of Hellenic-American Chamber of Commerce
- Legal counsel – Board of Trustees of The Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in New York
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar