Jared Presberg is an Associate in AGMB’s Commercial Real Estate Department.
His experience includes the representation of both Landlords and Tenants in commercial leasing negotiations as well as the representation of clients in commercial acquisitions and sales. Mr. Presberg also represents Purchasers, Sellers and Lenders in all facets of residential real estate transactions.
Mr. Presberg was previously a Real Estate Associate at Davidoff Hutcher & Citron, LLP, and a Team Leader in AGMB’s Banking Practice where he was in charge of mortgage settlement representation for major retail lenders and wholesale mortgage bankers in the State of New York.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center- J.D., 2011
- University Of Michigan – B.A., 2008
- Touro Law School International Law Review – Editor-In-Chief
- Davidoff Hutcher & Citron, LLP
- Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar