Eric B. Post is a partner in AGMB’s New York office in the Litigation Practice Group.
Mr. Post focuses his practice on commercial litigation and dispute resolution in federal and state courts and in arbitration. Mr. Post has successfully represented individuals, corporations and partnerships in complex litigation at the trial and appellate levels. Mr. Post’s extensive experience handling high-stakes litigation for corporate clients includes cases involving claims for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, false advertising, copyright infringement, theft of trade secrets, denial of insurance coverage, bad faith, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, and declaratory and injunctive relief.
Mr. Post also counsels clients on business risks and pre-litigation strategy. Mr. Post has represented financial institutions, insurance companies, technology and communications companies, television networks and producers, manufacturers, retailers, publishers, and healthcare providers, among others. Mr. Post’s litigation practice also includes defense work in the areas of professional liability (legal), errors and omissions (E&O) matters and directors and officers (D&O) liability. Mr. Post regularly represents attorneys, corporate officers, boards of directors, managing agents and others in actions arising out of alleged misconduct and breach of fiduciary duty.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – Bachelor of Arts, 1996
- Brooklyn Law School – J.D., cum laude, 1999
- Notes and Comments Editor – Brooklyn Law Review
- CALI Excellence Awards – Legal Writing and Civil Practice
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, Litigation Practice Group (Associate)
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Courts – Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States