Deborah Raynor is a Senior Attorney in AGMB’s Banking Department, representing Banks and Lending Institutions in mortgage financing transactions. Deborah has over 20 years of Mortgage Banking experience.
Additionally, Deborah represents individual clients in all aspects of residential real estate transactions.
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center – J.D. Cum Laude 2000
- Adelphi University – B.A. 1986
- AGMB, LLP (2005 – present)
- Pachman, Pachman & Eldridge, P.C. (2000 – 2005)
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State
- U.S. District Court- E.D.N.Y.
- New York State Bar Association