Christopher Miskolczi is an Associate in AGMB’s Commercial Real Estate Department.
Based out of AGMB’s New York office, he represents clients in commercial leasing transactions, sales and acquisitions. Christopher also assists in residential leasing and other residential real estate transactions as well as the formation of corporate and other business entities.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – J.D., 2016
- Fordham University Gabelli School of Business – M.S., 2013
- CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice – B.S., 2012, cum laude
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar
Membership and Affiliations
- Omicron Delta Epsilon – Member (Economics Honor Society)
- Co-Founder of Cardozo StartUp Society